Thursday, December 10, 2015

Where did you go? !!

I know very few stop by this page, but for those that do I feel an update is in order.

As most of you know I stay very busy with multiple projects in the gaming world.

I should be back at the painting station soon but here is a list of links of all my other creative projects! Hopefully you will find something cool.

Fanatix Comics and Games: www.dothanfanatix.com













Comic and Game production company: www.basementcityproductions.com














Take a look at our first game "How To Kill A Spider" on Kickstarter!









Fan Convention: www.alabamafanaticon.org
















I stay very busy but one thing I always return to is my painting table.

See you all in 2016!

Coming soon:


  • A review of the Citadel Airbrush Paints in January.
  • A series of posts featuring some basic painting techniques that have helped me through out the years.
  • A short look at airbrushing miniatures for those interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment